Frequently asked questions
Starting with Mergado
- How can I start using Mergado?
- How can I create a new export?
- What can I do if I'm trying to create a new e-shop, but Mergado says the e-shop already exists?
- Mergado doesn't change the data automatically?
- How to connect an output feed with a comparison shopping website?
- What can Mergado do?
- Does the service really pay off?
- Is it possible to change the input feed?
- What am I really paying for?
- Is it true that the first month of using Mergado is free?
- What can I do if I received a proforma invoice to pay for Mergado and I don't know why?
- How is the number of products calculated for tariff determination?
- For each country I have a separate e-shop. Do I have to pay for each of them separately or can I sum up all their items together?
- I have more than one e-shop, can I sum up all the feeds together and pay a tariff according to the total?
- How does a tariff change when the number of items in a feed is decreased/increased?
- What are the user account types and their permissions?
- Can one e-shop be administrated by more than one user?
- I own more than one e-shop. Do I have to register for every one of them separately?
- How do I add a new user to my e-shop account?
- Is it possible to export Mergado settings from one e-shop into another?
- What is an XML audit?
- Is an XML audit for free?
- What is an XML feed?
- Is it possible to audit an XML feed even with an HTTPS server?
- My feed changes so often that standard update is not enough. Is there a solution?
- Which comparison shopping websites are available?
- How to turn off an app in Mergado?
- How to close a Mergado account?
- Is it possible to import a product image from my PC into Mergado?
- How does the Repairman app work? Is it sufficient for my feed administration?
- How to import my output feed into a comparison shopping engine?