This page contains information about:
- enabled apps and their status
- revenues, clickthroughs and conversions (if you enabled analytics)
- output feed
- number of products in feed
- last sync
- last feed download by comparison shopping service.
If you have set a connection with comparison shopping services the mergado chart will show you revenues, clickthroughs and conversions of your store. The chart can also show advertising costs.
To set up a connection, follow these steps:
- 1.In Mergado Keychain app (automatically available for everyone), fill in login details for the comparison shopping services that you use.
- 2.When saved all the important data are automatically set and you can monitor them on the Summary page in the Mergado chart.
Setting up a connection in Mergado Keychain with Google Analytics will make your data even more accurate.